This page describes the methods of processing personal data of users who use the website of Maryel e Noel s.a.s. di Fabbri Leonardo e Lorenzo e C.
The information is provided in accordance with Articles 13 and 14 of the EU reg. – European Regulation on the protection of personal data of those who interact with the web services of Maryel e Noel s.a.s. di Fabbri Leonardo e Lorenzo e C., accessible electronically at the address https://www.residencemaryel.it/ which corresponds to the home page of the official website of the same.
This information is provided exclusively for this website and not for other websites, which may be accessed by the user via links.
THE “OWNER” OF THE PROCESSING
As a result of viewing this site, data relating to identified or identifiable natural persons may be processed.
Owner of the Processing: Maryel e Noel s.a.s. di Fabbri Leonardo e Lorenzo e C., Viale Paolo Toscanelli 88/a, 47900 Rimini (RN) Tel: 0541734916 Email: email@example.com
TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This information is not collected in order to be associated with specific parties, but by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users connecting to the site, URI/URL (Uniform Resource Identifier/Locator) of requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc..) and other parameters relating to the operating system and computer environment.
This data is used only to obtain anonymous statistical information about the use of the website and to check its proper functioning. The data could be used to ascertain the responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the website: with the exception of this eventuality.
Data voluntarily provided by the user
While using the website, the user has the option to send facultative, explicit and voluntary e-mails to the addresses indicated and to fill in the contact and information request form or to send his/her curriculum vitae.
These voluntary acts involve the subsequent capture of personal data voluntarily entered by the user.
PURPOSES AND RELATED LEGAL BASES FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The user’s personal data, adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary, will be processed by Maryel e Noel s.a.s. di Fabbri Leonardo e Lorenzo e C. in a lawful, correct and transparent manner towards the user and in such a way as to guarantee an adequate security of the same for the following purposes:
- the protection of company assets by Maryel e Noel s.a.s. di Fabbri Leonardo e Lorenzo e C., including the management and maintenance of the site: the legal basis is the need to pursue the legitimate interest (protection of company assets) of the owner of the processing, pursuant to art. 6, p. 1, l. f) of the reg. (E.U.);
- the response via e-mail to specific requests relating to the commercial activity carried out by the owner of the processing and the request for information, subsequent to your filling in of the specific form: the legal basis is the consent given by the concerned party for one or more specific purposes, pursuant to art. 6, p. 1, l. a) of the reg. (E.U.);
- subscription to the newsletter for the e-mail transmission of news concerning the commercial activity carried out by Maryel e Noel s.a.s. di Fabbri Leonardo e Lorenzo e C. and the events organised by the same: the legal basis is the consent given by the concerned party for one or more specific purposes, pursuant to art. 6, p. 1, l. a) of the reg. (E.U.);
- the management of the website of Maryel e Noel s.a.s. di Fabbri Leonardo e Lorenzo e C., including its ordinary and extraordinary maintenance
With regard to the processing of your personal data by Maryel e Noel s.a.s. di Fabbri Leonardo e Lorenzo e C. for the purposes listed above, the recipients of your personal data may be:
- employees, collaborators and/or partners of the owner of the processing, as persons in charge of the processing of personal data, in order to manage your requests, as necessary to carry out the services you requested from Maryel e Noel s.a.s. di Fabbri Leonardo e Lorenzo e C.: it should be noted that these parties are duly trained on the appropriate measures to be taken regarding the protection of personal data;
- external parties to our organisational structure, such as – by way of example – website technicians, as data processors, in order to manage the website, including its management and ordinary and extraordinary maintenance: it should be noted that these parties are bound to the owner of the processing by a special contract providing for appropriate measures to be taken to ensure the protection of personal data entrusted to them.
THE RIGHTS OF THE CONCERNED PARTIES
The concerned parties have the right to obtain from Maryel e Noel s.a.s. di Fabbri Leonardo e Lorenzo e C., in the cases foreseen, the access to their personal data and the modification or deletion of the same or the limitation of the processing that concerns them or to oppose the processing (art. 15 et seq. of the regulations). The concerned party may exercise his/her rights by addressing a specific request to the owner of the processing at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
THE RIGHT TO FILE A COMPLAINT
Concerned parties who believe that the processing of their personal data through this site is in violation of the provisions of the Regulation have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor, as provided for in art. 77 of the Regulation itself, or to bring an action before the appropriate courts (art. 79 of the Regulation).